So let me get one thing first, for a while I've been wanting to start a blog to note my experiences, my thoughts and feelings that are all part of my CrosssFit journey. Perhaps, my texts will all span in totally different directions and perhaps in this outlet/context CrossFit is merely a tool to tap into all my mental and physical highs and lows that I'm going through. A tool to hopefully understand the causes a bit better.

Now what has been stopping me from publishing these texts is fear. Yup, that simple. If you put yourself "out there", in some ways you provide a platform for people to scrutinize you, to let the assumptions often paint the wrong portrait of yourself. I'm sure many can relate and have in the past also experienced being hurt by becoming more vulnerable. Opening up isn't easy, and as I've observed in life, it takes certain courage and strength.I'm hoping this blog will be a big help for me and my CrossFit progress, but perhaps it will also be a good insight to those who stumble upon it. If somebody can pick up on some useful information base don my experience, it will be invaluable to me.

So let's see where this gets us to. If nobody ever reads this apart form myself, that's also....OK.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий